1. To be responsible in the QA department in terms of QA operation and to achieve quality requirements as per standard.
2. To motivate and guide a team of QA and QC personnel.
3. Assist the immediate superior in planning and coordinate quality activities and meeting.
4. Ensure quality management system is in place in accordance to the requirements of customers and latest IATF 16946 / ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 standard.
5. Drive improvement activities through the implementation of various corrective and preventive action activities.
6. Ensure all products meet quality standards and as per customer requirements.
7. Involved in supplier audit, process audit and product audit.
8. Provide quality engineering support to production and ensure conformance to customer specifications and requirements.
9. Liaise with sub-contractors / vendors / customers with regards to quality feedback.
10. Review and approve inspection reports and any other quality documents in accordance to company management system requirement.
11. Prepare and present quality reports for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly review in accordance to company management system requirement.
12. To ensure all staff follow the quality standard and requirements.
13. To assist immediate superior to meet QA KPI.
14. Involvement in 8D / 5 why reply to customer.
15. To lead any quality meeting and quality improvement activities.
16. Any other jobs that may be assigned from time to time by management.
1. Diploma and above in related field.
2, More than 3 years in quality assurance or manufacturing.
3. Preferably specializing in Quality control / Assurance or equivalent.
4. Possess good leaderships capabilities and skills such as the ability to influence, coach, motivate and develop individuals.